25.11.09

Eterno Resplandor de una mente sin recuerdos (mi décima vez)

How happy is the blameless vessle's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd"



Tangerine
Clementine
i like call her Tangerine

Clementine Tangerine
oh, she found me
she likes adrenaline
dyies her hair
laugh with me
take my hand, Tangerine




Am I ugly?
When I was a kid I though I was.

Sometimes I think people don’t understand how lonely it is to be a kid.
Like you don’t matter.

So, I’m eight and I have these toys. These dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine. And I keep yelling at her, “You can’t be ugly. Be pretty. It’s weird. Like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too.

Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind (2004)
La he visto más de diez veces y podría verla 20 veces más.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

added to my rss reader

Fusnes H. dijo...

justo la semana pasada me di cuenta que se me perdió mi Eternal sunshine. Tragedia.
Un abrazo.

Archivo del Blog